The Gel Pen Hunt is Over

>> 06 September 2013

Yipee! I finally found my writing buddy! :)




After hunting it for weeks in three major National Bookstore outlets including the one in MOA, I finally found the red M & G gel pens! Yeheyy!!!

According to a polite Saleslady in NBS-SM San Lazaro, who I believe had already recognized me after going there for five-straight days asking for the same kind of pen, this is the same item they have on the brand that really sells out  fast.

Seriously, it's the cheapest Pen  out there with the quality of a Gel Pen. I had been searching for a pen that would suit me in my reading/writing habit (since I love making notes and "underlining" important points and words in the books I read.) and I am just thankful to have come across this 0.5 M&G winner.

I used to be a fan of the 0.4 Crystal Water Base Pen. However, It easily runs out of ink and the M&G pens aside from the fact that they are almost of the same quality, is a peso-cheaper than the former. So I decided to stick with M&G gel pen. He-he.

The hunt for it however made me realize that I must now buy in bulk.

@9php each, its a Must-Try.



-makelina


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP