Movie Night at 29

>> 14 October 2015

Because my second life starts at 29. I decided to celebrate it the way I had always wanted my birthday celebrated -- that is in a simple way and with my family.

And since I am into crafts, I had made sure that everything I would use are DIY's. I first researched on birthday themes, since that was always a dream of mine. I searched and googled my way around it, until I settled on a Movie Night themed-birthday party. Good thing, we now have pinterest so it didn't took me long to find free printables for my buntings, cupcake liners,  toppers etc..

My husband was extra sweet that day that it didn't take a lot of prodding on my part, for  him to assist me on everything, from preparing the foods to lending me a hand on cutting and pasting my Movie-Night decors. ( i loveyou, bai!)



His brother and cousin helped too! Happy crafting, guys!
I really had fun doing all the decors and the end result made me so giddy it felt like Christmas! Ha-ha!




For the food, I really just want to have a candy and chips buffet with cupcakes here and there.. so I was so surprised when my husband cooked some birthday favorites like  spaghetti,  hotdogs,  and bought a cake and a wine.
candies, chocolates and cupcakes

popcorn

wine


hotdogs with cheese and mallows




My menu was all so Movie Night but I think it kind of moved away from it when my Mom arrived and brought some foods and another cake from my sorority sis, Karen.


Bday cake from xi Karen
a gift from my husband
Humba

As I live the last year of my 20's, I am thankful for  the realization that life may be short but when you spend each day loving everything you have and everything that surrounds you, you make each day COUNT.



my better half


with our nephew Kean

with God's greatest blessing..



Hubby, Me, Nanay, Moneth, Kelvin with Kean


Yanyan with Mommy..

Lady...

Husband with his cousin, Moneth

a thoughtful gift from Xi Karen

... and we named him Vicvic


I am extra thankful for believing in God's Wisdom. His timing is always perfect. He may had given me the greatest setback in my short journey, but He gave me everything I need to get up and continue walking. The redirection was all I need to remember that He is my sustenance. He is the Greatest Provider of all. And He alone is worthy to be seek.

Had I not known Him. Had I not found my Faith. Had I not meet Him before I went through my ailment, I do not know how I could have survived. But as I have said, His Wisdom and His Mercy is so deep that He made me take the journey with Him by my side.

I am so loving my life.  All Glory goes to Daddy God!



-makelina

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP