To the Best Blessing God Had Given Me

>> 13 June 2011


I'm one of those few fortunate person to have the kind of father any girl would ever hope for!

I grew up as Tatay's unica hija.. Everything I have,- I owe to him. From my wonderful childhood down to my education. He is the greatest father in the whole wide world!..:-)Every little girl's dream.

He is both fun and patient. Attentive and affectionate. Supportive and loyal.
He loves me dearly; provided well for the family and leads by example. He listens to my whining and comforts me at all the right moments.

I love him. I respect him. No one and nothing whatsoever can change that.

As I am about to take a step towards fulfilling OUR dream, I am feeling so grateful to everything he had done for our family. For all the struggles and all the efforts he made just to make sure I'll have the best of everything.

To my hero. The man I ever loved next to God. To my forever Superman.

I   L O V E   Y O U   T A T A Y !!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP