Sweetest Note Received

>> 27 June 2011

March 29, 2003

Nobody ever said you had to be strong every minute of every day. Especially when stresses and strains start weighing on you, to the point where you wonder how you can handle it all.

You're not supposed to-- that's when God comes in. He's watching over you, waiting for you to let go of some of your load and lean on Him.

You're not alone and you never will be. I'm always by your side whenever you need me.



* I was organizing my things and going over my old stuffs when I "rediscover" this.:) This was a note written on the first page of a cute thoughtful handmade diary given to me by Ate Lan as a graduation gift way back in 2003. I'm reproducing it here, so I'll always remember to be grateful of all the blessings God had given me.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP