When LOve means Everything

>> 24 May 2012

I just finished watching Windstruck. I think by far its the best Korean movie i had seen. I cried buckets.. I wish filipinos would produce a movie of this kind.

Kyungjin and Myungwoo's lovestory is beautiful. Yes, sad but beautiful..

Watching the movie made me appreciate more the people around me. The people I love and who loves me back. I dont want to go through what Kyungjin had experienced. (Though losing someone is one of the inevitable things in life.)

Kyungjin indeed proved that the most dangerous person in the world are those who have nothing to lose. She wanted to end her life when Myungwoo died. But Myungwoo wouldn't let her. He always saved her, no matter how crazy and desperate she was to die.

At the 49th day of his death ( the last day for the soul to be on earth), Myungwoo visited Kyungjin as the wind. He told Kyungjin to stop being sad for his death and start her life anew.

He told her further, that he really never left him. That whenever she wud miss him, she just needs to feel and listen to the wind. For it is HIM..

At the last show of pure love,Myungwoo made Kyungjin meet a man with a spirit just like his..
and that's the guy you saw in My Sassy Girl. Since Windstruck is its prequel.

I love the movie on its entirety. The 1st part was funny...the middle was sad, and the last was hopeful.

The kind of love Kyungjin had received from Myungwoo would be the kind of love all of us would die for. Theirs was a love that knows no boundary. A love even after death...

Its a must-watch movie. I was crazy for taking this long (not listening to my friends)to watch this..
This s an A1 movie for all of u who dig good lovestories and Korean movies/telenovelas.

But I guess this is best shared w/ hubbies, BF's and BFF's...:) Watch it. Take it from me, you'll love it as i do...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP